NHL'94 Forums

Fall 92 Mac League

CoachMac

Here is something different!

CoachMac's Mac 92 League

I no longer have a PC, just my good ole Mac.

92 plays great online using a Mac and Genesis Plus.

Anyone interested in a 92 league on Macs post here.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Alright, we have got three.

Lets see if we can keep this bumped up and drum up some more interest from some of the other Mac guys who have posted here.

I've got at least one friend who I think will play and that would give us 4.

Looking at an early to mid October start.

What you need to play.

A Mac Computer

Genesis Plus for Mac

Hamachi for Mac

92 Rom

I have a web-site we can use for the league.

Settings and format can be decided later, but if you have thoughts post them here.

I am currently in a Tecmo Super Bowl League and coaching High School Football.

Here is my web-site, it has my 92 Empty Net League stats and my Tecmo Super Bowl League.

http://oldtimevideogamesports.webs.com/

Edited by CoachMac

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

No problem guys.

I was bummed when the used PC I bought a couple of years ago just to play this game online and use NOSE crapped out.

I am a dinosaur.

No cell phone, computer, etc... My wife does have a Mac and use a Mac.

So I can and do play on it and have the whole online Mac thing figured out with a couple of guys who are playing in a Tecmo league with me.

Every once in a while I have seen Mac guys post on here and if they ever come back maybe they will see this.

92 is really fun and plays flawlessly online.

KingRaph hopefully someday we can get together in person and play some 92, 93, and 94 plus some table hockey and darts. Maybe I can keep it close in 92 and win at table hockey.

Trudatman, would also be great to see you in person, though I don't know if I would be up for 20 minute periods with penalties and offsides on.

Clockwises backyard looked ideal for a live event!

Also to the guys who have played in my 93 League, obviously that won't be happening.

I'll still check in around here and I'll be ready with my Mac league if any of those types come around.

Also would love to see and be involved with any type of LIVE event planning.

hey, man, I'm still very much interested in this and would be willing to play some test games with you if you can help my old offline-SNES-playing ass get set all the way up. I have a Mac and some controllers, so I'd need the sandwich between that filled in as a newcomer in his late thirties might.

I assume you've tried this: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13152-truhockey/

I very much enjoy this game but have no toolbox for getting online gaming set up.

Cool, I can help get you set up.

I actually like NHL Hockey though as I find the International Version to frantic unless you change the country setting to make it play properly, but it still bugs me to have Tomas Sandstrom playing for Canada and Gary Roberts, Joe Nieuwendyk, and Theo Fleury playing for the Soviets. Though I do love to hate the Hammer and Sickle logo at Center Ice.

Anyway, If I ran a league it would be with the Original NHL Hockey.

I'll be in touch and help get you set up.

Anyone else interested post here.