NHL'94 Forums

TDL Major Playoff Deadlines & 99 Min OT rom

kupuck19

While everyone has waited over a week for Hokkee to log in, we must push forward into play-offs. Unfortunately, the 12 games the went unrecorded by Hokkee will have a huge impact on Vancouver's play-off position. Big shout out to Jack&jose, the only coach to complete all 14 remaining games on his schedule. Here are the final standings with playoff penalties for DNP's included:

1. Brutus.Khan (PIT) 30-8-0 (4 dnps) 60 pts

2. minpind (BOS) 21-15-0 (4 dnps) 42 pts

3. probob38 (DET) 19-19-0 (2 dnps) 38 pts

4. kupuck19 (WSH) 17-22-1 (2 dnps) 34 pts

5. jackandjose (NYR) 11-27-0 (0 dnps) 22 pts

6. donnybrook (PHI) 17-19-0 (6 dnps) 34 pts - 12 dnp pens = 22 pts

7. jer_33 (CAL) 7-29-0 (2 dnps) 14 pts

8. hokkeefan (VAN) 23-6-1 (12 dnps) 47 pts - 36 dnp pens = 11 pts

First Round TDL Major Season 2 Stanley Cup Play-Offs:

1. Pittsburgh Penguins (Brutus Khan) VS 8. Vancouver Canucks (hokkeefan)

2. Boston Bruins (Minpind) VS 7. Calgary Flames (jer_33)

3. Detroit Red Wings (probob38) VS 6. Philadelphia Flyers (donnybrook94) DETROIT RED WINGS WIN SERIES 4-2

4. Washington Capitals (kupuck19) VS 5. New York Rangers (jackandjose) WASHINGTON CAPITALS WIN SERIES 4-3

The deadline for the first round of TDL Playoffs will be 10/19, please begin scheduling with your opponents to get your series in as soon as possible.

Find the rom attached with the 99 minute OTTDLmajorS2Playoffs.bin

Edited by kupuck19

i kinda think the games not played by hokkee shouldnt count against his opponents. GA knows i was looking for him. but whats done is done, its nbd obviously

I made a mistake and should have spared you points for the VAN games since they were already calculated against hokkee, I'll fix this. Jack&jose will still take the tie breaker with 0 dnps.

Washington Capitals(kupuck) beat the Rangers(me) 4 games to 3. Hats off to kupuck. Rangers had a 3 goal lead in the7th game heading into 3rd period. Caps scored quickly twice to make it a one goal game and then it became a defensive battle back and forth. Caps finally tied it up on a coast to coast breakaway from Selanne when he slipped the puck past Fuhr with only 12 seconds left. Washington won in overtime after Iafrate shrugged off 2 checks on his way to the net and buried the game winner as Fuhr flopped to the ground. Great series kupuck!!! Good luck next round!

Edited by jackandjose

Washington Capitals(kupuck) beat the Rangers(me) 4 games to 3. Hats off to kupuck. Rangers had a 3 goal lead in the7th game heading into 3rd period. Caps scored quickly twice to make it a one goal game and then it became a defensive battle back and forth. Caps finally tied it up on a coast to coast breakaway from Selanne when he slipped the puck past Fuhr with only 12 seconds left. Washington won in overtime after Iafrate shrugged off 2 checks on his way to the net and buried the game winner as Fuhr flopped to the ground. Great series kupuck!!! Good luck next round!

Great series J&J, it was an absolute thriller as six games were decided by 1 goal margins including 2 overtimes. In game 7 both teams had big power play opportunities in the overtime and great chances that could have sealed the deal at any moment. The home team won every game in this series, great games that could have gone either way.

Hey sorry guys,been in camp workin 72 hours a week,I will be ready to play on the 17th in late evening or early morning on the 18th .

I'm fricken so done working soo much so I'll be back to regular days and back every evening after this week

I'll try to look for you late Friday night. I won't be around till late myself then.

We've got a playoff series to get to, Rumble in the Jungle style.

We can do a few warm up games if you need. I haven't played TDL in forever, been waiting & waiting & waiting.

Or if you need a day or two to warm up w/ someone else, just let me know & I'll try to look for you maybe Sunday night.

I've not heard directly from hokkee & have reached out.

Minus one post stating he was going to be back by last Friday, it's been too long to remember.

Minny came out of retirement last night & crushed my soul in a late night blitz series, so maybe jer. & him might have luck tonight or tomorrow.

It's a real shame, but with the last Canucks game played on 9/30 we must forfeit hokkee and move on with the post season.

Playoff deadline for Round 2 is Saturday 11/1.

Here are the matchups:

(1) Pittsburgh Penguins (brutuskhan) vs (4) Washington Capitals (kupuck19)

(2) Boston Bruins (minpind) vs (3) Detroit Red Wings (probob38)

Edited by kupuck19

• 2 weeks later...

kupuck

I saved over game 4 by accident, just need probob to upload that one so I can upload game 5 and sim game 2

I remember this, you guys were talking about in the chatroom nearly a week ago before I left town. Still hasn't been done. IDC why it isn't loaded, I just want to see the games up so we can move this thing along.

Another reason to upload instantly right after each game.

I remember this, you guys were talking about in the chatroom nearly a week ago before I left town. Still hasn't been done. IDC why it isn't loaded, I just want to see the games up so we can move this thing along.

Another reason to upload instantly right after each game.

http://nhl94online.com/html/playoffs.php?lg=21

5-4 BOS9:32 PM - 10/27

2-1 BOS5:37 PM - 11/11

7-2 BOS9:33 PM - 10/27

2-1 DET5:24 PM - 11/11

2-1 BOS5:56 PM - 11/11