NHL'94 Forums

WBGS VWEHL

wbgs_radio

This is my First rom I am not good at graphics I would like to make the ice white and the blue lines green, but NOSE won't allow me. Furthermore, I am using an ECHL 09-10 edit I would like to get the missing teams in there like I think 10, but I can't enable them with nose, and I can't edit the rink at all I am looking for some help there. I also need to redo rosters yet I don't know what's going on with them as of now all i can say is they are being redone.

VWEHL%20Logo.png

Wabash%20Titians.png

Port%20Hope%20Stingrays.png

Las%20vegas%20Dice.png

WBGS_VWEHL_14-15.bin

Edited by wbgs_radio

Nice job! What league is this from?

Well its a custom league but I used ECHL, I think 09-10 as base but the reason for the players not being able to be taken out easy is every player is 100 stats lmao which will be fixed later but as for graphics, I need help on that. There is no one timers I don't think in this game, so I am prolly gona move up to 94 in the feature, but I need some graphic help you know.

Well if anyone has NHL 15, I could use stats help cause I wanna do OHL, AHL updates to the roms already here if possible if anyone can help out, please get back to me.

nice uniforms. good luck with your project!

Thanks man means a lot I just need help with rosters, I need someone with NHL15 to help me. I wanna do OHL AHL and QMJHL, I need roster help and stuff I can do jersey and stuff. Some bases I can update as well.

Yea but that's how my sister wanted it, so I left it like that so yeah if you wanan edit some stuff and submit it to me, then I'll be more than glad to review it and check it out.

Use this if anything:

Thanks but that's NHL I don't want NHL players on my teams Was looking for CHL, EU or UFA's sorry to disappoint you but your a big help very big remember this is a custom league not NHL I don't wanna rip totally from NHL would like to draft like normal.

Edited by wbgs_radio

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for roster help and some graphic help debating whether I should move to NHL 94 or not any one's advice would be appreciated.

Edited by wbgs_radio