NHL'94 Forums

Blitz A - Replacements

Freydey

Hey guys, the league has been slacking hard this season.....but we won't let it die!

Both Dcicon and Zalex have confirmed me that they will be more available to play now, so coaches, make your best to schedule some games with these guys.

Hokkefan said something similar on the boards too, but I haven't seen him once since. However, I don't believe that any coach will really want to take over hokke's team so I will give him some extra-time for now.

Official Replacement:

Kupuck taking over Eggink's Winnipeg Jets.

Vocally Caged taking over Swos' Buffalo Sabres

Replacement needed:

Dcicon - LA Kings ??
Hokkefan - Harford Whalers ??

-------

Of course, if possible, I would like to have some veterans taking in as replacement coach to keep the league at a good level, so if any of the B guys would like to have a 2nd team for this season, this is your chance.

Edited by Freydey

Sicarius, Probob & Brutus are virtually done in B & have good records. Get em in there. I will be available if necessary at some point

Thanks guys, il keep you informed

I'd be willing to sub temporarily for hokkee if it saved his team while he recoups.

But I'd do it as a last resort. But a guy willing to relinquish the reigns the day he returns might be best type option for him, since he posted he's coming back.

Let me know if you need that.

Hokkee team needs 30 days of rehab hopefully they can make it to the end of the season .....poor guys have been neglected and abused kinda like Icestorm in the finals ....go bills go!

Hokkee team needs 30 days of rehab hopefully they can make it to the end of the season .....poor guys have been neglected and abused kinda like Icestorm in the finals ....go bills go!

It's all i know man it's all i know sigh

Dude VC was replaced in GDLXI, Fall 2013 Classic and TDL2. He played 24/44 games in the last Blitz too.

Bump someone up deserving from B, guys who play games and have gotten better.

Dude VC was replaced in GDLXI, Fall 2013 Classic and TDL2. He played 24/44 games in the last Blitz too.

Bump someone up deserving from B, guys who play games and have gotten better.

I don't care about the other leagues.

and,

He played more games than you in Blitz 08 (42 vs. 38)

Edited by Freydey

really...stop arguing

http://blitz.cloudninetyfour.site50.net/standings.php

You make me wanna quote FPB :P

?

if you want in

SAY IT :girl:

Edited by Freydey

I'll try to be on late tonight to grab a series or two vs someone if any one pops on late tonight.

Hokkee's disaster is hilarious to play with, because it's not just slow, it's low puck control and even lower passing ratings which make for some great non-one-timer moments!

Of course, it's a Hokkee team, so its super heavy, and it can take a minute for an opponent to adapt to while playing. I was able to steal one from probob and keep Raph from his double digit mashing scores, and held him to 4.5 goals per game for our series, below his league average 5.70 coming into our series (now at 5.33).

Hop on, get your team's skulls cracked open but probably get 3-4 wins :), and probably watch Probert try to kick a goal or two in.