NHL'94 Forums

SNES Classic

Brutus

Hey guys. I've been looking for games at all the wrong times. Every time I pop on, I can't get a game, and every time I'm not on, I get some invites. Got games w/ Northway, C4Outlaws, fenty, Shaftman, pondhockey, Kashim, kupuck & tylerdeanhill,

So, I'm trying to finish up my 4 Gens series Tuesday & Wednesday, and should be around Thursday & Friday night, plus Sunday morning if needed to get enough games in.

If I get enough of my GENS games in, I'll also try to get some SNES games in Tuesday & Wednesday as well, but I try to not mix when I can.

Definitely don't want to cause anyone DNP's on my account.

I'm down to c4, northway, pondhockey & heymelo.

I'm done for the night. If you message me here in the forum, or aim me a message that you will be around late Saturday night, I can squeeze our games in after 11 pm central. If not, the next time I'm around is either early Monday morning before work, or late Monday night (if those hours are allowed), like post 10:30 pm central.

I'm clearly out of it, but wanted to try to get you guys games in to avoid the DNP's.

Sorry, was out of town this weekend. I am available tonight(Sunday) after 7pm central. Monday after 430pm central. Tuesday unsure, small work party so alcohol may be involve but could possibly be available late evening. Wednesday between 430-6pm central then after 930pm central. Thursday-Sunday I am available pretty much most of the time. Just message and we can figure it out.

Sorry, was out of town this weekend. I am available tonight(Sunday) after 7pm central. Monday after 430pm central. Tuesday unsure, small work party so alcohol may be involve but could possibly be available late evening. Wednesday between 430-6pm central then after 930pm central. Thursday-Sunday I am available pretty much most of the time. Just message and we can figure it out.

monday is the last night for regular season games bud.

Northway amd Brutus, where are you?

brutus said he will be on at 10:30pm CST. no idea about northway...gl bud...email me the saved states.