NHL'94 Forums

GDL XII Draft Order and Rules

IceStorm70

Holy crap lol just cuz I'm not playing means my opinion is worthless? I can feel the tension whenever I post like I'm being liked down on usually but I still post. It's fine I can just stop posting and be quiet since I'm irrelevant. Sorry to bother you guys with a little bit of reading :/

Eh I thought you liked liked y button ice cuz you'r a big advocate, srry if that's not the case

P.S. I think it's fun to have more members contributing to conversation so I post to add activity, idk

Edited by TomKabs93

It's fine dude but there's adding value to threads and trolling them and accusing people of things. That's all.

The Y button thing was a bone thrown out to Bo. He's the advocate of it.

I don't mean to troll honest. I'm not like plabax, I really don't like arguing for the sake of arguing. But I do understand that I have a tendency to get vicious when I argue. I just love 94 and the community and wanna see the leagues flourish.

And raph, I just meant you love to c check and you like stats for checking. And that's obviously bigger in blitz. That's a fair statement right?

And raph, I just meant you love to c check and you like stats for checking. And that's obviously bigger in blitz. That's a fair statement right?

Yeah dude, I didn't take any offense. Don't misinterpret my gif. It was meant in jest, cheers!

I'm a fan of TK! Perhaps best '94 player I ever played against (in top 3 at least), I love that you stay connected to the community an look foward to your eventual return.

• 2 months later...

Bumping rules, asking Chaos to add deadline to site as well. Sunday night 3/1 is deadline for 7 games then each Sunday 7 more is required before you're considered for replacement.

We did this number of games per week in GDL XI and it was very effective in keeoing the season going.

• 1 month later...

Playoff should work with the overall standing, with top 16 teams in. :dal_skater_hand_grab: