NHL'94 Forums

Mark Lesser Contact?

Mikey is trying to track down Mark Lesser for the doc. If anyone knows a way to reach him, please advise!

Thanks buds!

Seems like a tough guy to find on the net - there is a "recent" 2013 article about him in PM written by Glenn Derene, twitter: @gderene.

Link to article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/video-games/game-boys-grandfather-remembering-the-first-handheld-games-15987495

Seems like a tough guy to find on the net - there is a "recent" 2013 article about him in PM written by Glenn Derene, twitter: @gderene.

Link to article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/video-games/game-boys-grandfather-remembering-the-first-handheld-games-15987495

thanks bud.

It looks like he was able to track him down and he managed to get an interview with him. thanks for all your help guys. much appreciated!

I talked to Mark ion the phone, he is an awesome guy!!! He even offered to let me stay at his house!!! Big thanks to KingRaph!!! and Halifax!

It was surreal for me to talk to him after all these years studying all the aspects of NHL '94... my favourite quote he said was "I'm the first person in the world to play NHL '94"

I talked to Mark ion the phone, he is an awesome guy!!! He even offered to let me stay at his house!!! Big thanks to KingRaph!!! and Halifax!

It was surreal for me to talk to him after all these years studying all the aspects of NHL '94... my favourite quote he said was "I'm the first person in the world to play NHL '94"

I love you.