NHL'94 Forums

Presenting...NHL 92, the NHLPA 93 edition!

nhlpa93easn

I was playing CoachMac's NHLPA 93 version of NHL 92, and I enjoyed it so much that I decided to update the graphics on the game. I added a new timer logo, updated center ice NHL logo, new opening screen, new nets, Tom Mees replacing Ron Barr (R.I.P. Tom), updated banners and team uniforms, updated custom crease, new sponsor logo (DIET COKE replaces PRO SET), and I replaced the blue lines to make them NHL 92 style.

The 92 blue lines allowed me an extra color on the palette, so I used that to make the goal posts a nice shiny red. I was also able to keep the surrounding colors of the net by doing this, so it came out really nice I think.

Included in this post is the game rom, and a screenshot montage of the game. ENJOY!!! :)

92montage.bmp

NHLPA-92.bin

Edited by nhlpa93easn

Hey thanks Coach! Glad you like it. The 0's on the Tom Mees screen I got rid of through Hex Editor by changing a couple of numbers around. I'll look into it tomorrow to give you the exact whereabouts. It's a simple fix, not hard once you know where it is. The center ice logo is similar to slapshots, but I re-did it a little bit. I attached a picture of both. Slapshots is on the left. Mine is on the right.

EDIT: Re-download the rom if you want. I fixed a little issue with Gretzky's mouth that I forgot about when I first posted the download link. Yes, I have OCD. :)

post-4571-0-32016800-1421467213_thumb.pn

Edited by nhlpa93easn