NHL'94 Forums

Blitz Rom

Brutus

Usually as thing go, players self edit in their team & numbers to be able to exi & all that.

This year, we need to make sure we have a master ROM w/ the goalies set to their correct numbers, and make sure no funky numbers done on any player ratings.

Also, the intro screen & I think Ice wanted to be the Fisherman needs to be edited in.

Anyone able to handle any of these items, please feel free to post here, help out.

Thanks.

Also, I'm working on a schedule for the season. I realize we are running concurrent w/ Classic & GDL, so I'm going to try to be creative to allow some flexibility in a coach over committed but still playing some games.

Biggest part is going to be to put hard teeth into the playoff setup. I think having a forfeit here or there is more likely than 3 months for the playoffs. Too many suffering for one series to get done in previous leagues I've seen. This won't be happening for Blitz.

If Blitz plays it's games, and gets through it's season successfully, and has a successful post-season, I don't see the need to keep delaying the start of future seasons, especially with the keeper option and unique draft strategies.