NHL'94 Forums

NHL'ers in Toronto 1st week of April.

I'll be filming in the Toronto area at a arena with up to four past NHL'ers (that where all in NHL '94). This will be for the documentary and I was wondering if any forum members could possibly come help by and help out. I'll need skaters in hockey gear, and camera/production assistants. Also if you come I could interview you as well as part of the film.

I can't say the players yet cause I don't want to jinx it but all of them are All Stars and have 8 Stanley cups between them.

I don't have a date yet, we are trying to work it out with all their schedules.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

Edited by McMikey

Hell, I was just thinking the same thing Smoz.

I'd actually rather be on the ice having those moments than at the tourney, tbh.

I've got zero travel time available to me in April or I'd fly out there just for that moment!!

ARGH.

hey mikey, If you worked something out for a date...let us know..My bro lives just 30 minutes outside of toronto, plays ice hockey and could probably attend.

side note: I'll be in toronto 3 times over the next few months for work, 1st time is starting next month on April 24th until May 3rd.