kingraph

sry wopnt be able to make it tonight

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can play today PM or Evening.

Works for me

Just to let anyone who is waiting see the finals, I am planning something with AJ where we watch the vids and do commentary & replays. We've both been swamped, but should have something out next week. Thanks for your patience, I think this will be fun.

Original idea from TomKabs: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16578-analyzing-game-videos/

Just to let anyone who is waiting see the finals, I am planning something with AJ where we watch the vids and do commentary & replays. We've both been swamped, but should have something out next week. Thanks for your patience, I think this will be fun.

Original idea from TomKabs: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16578-analyzing-game-videos/

Even though I know the results, is there any way I can view the series before the commentary vids are produced? I'm not saying the commentary won't be entertaining, but you know me, sort of a finicky (and impatient) dude and prefer to see it clean and without announcers. But I'm not trying to complicate things, I'll can always wait for the commentary vids to come out and just watch them on mute, hehe.

Edited by Uncle Seth

Even though I know the results, is there any way I can view the series before the commentary vids are produced? I'm not saying the commentary won't be entertaining, but you know me, sort of a finicky (and impatient) dude and prefer to see it clean and without announcers. But I'm not trying to complicate things, I'll can always wait for the commentary vids to come out and just watch them on mute, hehe.

WATCH EM ON MUTE YOU FKIN IDIOT!!!!!

TK, I think he's stating he probably will watch them on mute anyhow, and wants to get his hands on the videos AHEAD of time anyhow, since a) he doesn't want the commentary & B) is a raging psycho clown w/ no patience for anything :)

Gotta love the Sether. Line edits, line edits, line edits.

I can feel his face twitching after you injure one of his guys in chorus with the KO'd pixels on the screen before he starts his mad buttom mashing to sub in the fresh body!

TK, I think he's stating he probably will watch them on mute anyhow, and wants to get his hands on the videos AHEAD of time anyhow, since a) he doesn't want the commentary & B) is a raging psycho clown w/ no patience for anything :)

I can feel his face twitching after you injure one of his guys in chorus with the KO'd pixels on the screen before he starts his mad buttom mashing to sub in the fresh body!

Hahaha yeah he is one of a kind, like a hell of a lot of people around here

Seth broke up with me a few days ago cuz I can't play anymore though, so screw him

Hahaha yeah he is one of a kind, like a hell of a lot of people around here

Seth broke up with me a few days ago cuz I can't play anymore though, so screw him

Ahhahaha, you 2 guys crack me up (not being sarcastic). I think I crack myself up though too. For the record TK I've been sick lately.