NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 11 Roll Call

Hey guys. I plan on NOT doing a 4 month long playoffs this year, and we had enough drop outs that we should do a ROLL CALL for who is returning.

Given that we had some decent drop out, I'm sure a lot of replacement coaches are eager to get to a draft with their own teams. Also, it's the summer, and we could get it started enough to have a reduced pace schedule.

With the pace of play that this season took, a layoff doesn't really seem to be needed. Hardly anyone can claim to be burnt out from NHL94 around here!!!

ANYONE looking to sign up for next season, please put your name on the waiting list, and it will be considered with openings as they come. Blitz will remain A & B next season, so most new to the site type guys will only fill in for B.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16680-blitz-wait-list/

Edited by Brutus

In, but I don't have a team so I assume I'd be filling in for someone who couldn't play this/next season.

To update:

Blitz A & Blitz B

Raph IN Brutus IN

Zalex IN Skip IN

Hokkee IN Jer IN

Tex IN Darko IN

Sicarius IN Labs IN

Houly (OUT) Chaos IN

Plabs (on the fence) Probob IN

AJ (on the fence) J&J IN

TK (OUT) Wally IN
Fitz IN Lupz IN

Zep IN Skeletor IN

Depch (OUT) minpind OUT

Waiting List for A: Waiting list for B:

Sebe & Habs Jagr, Dicicon & SeanO

Edited by Brutus

yee i'm gonna sit next season out. I think I joined about 3-4 years ago and maybe had like a 10 day stretch where I wasn't in a league, and my slacking is getting worse. It's nice to see the passion new guys have, so i'm not gonna hold up a spot. A new guy can have it and i'll be back eventually with that eager C league desire again. Time to get back to exis and 2on2.........and maybe some Haxball? ^_^

See you thursday Brutus, gonna be a real slobberknocker.

To update:

Blitz A & Blitz B

Raph IN Brutus IN

Zalex IN Skip IN

Hokkee IN Jer IN

Tex IN Darko IN

Sicarius IN Labs IN

Houly (OUT) Chaos IN

Plabs IN Probob IN

AJ (OUT) J&J IN

TK (OUT) Wally IN

Fitz IN Lupz IN

Zep IN Skeletor IN

Depch (OUT) minpind OUT

Waiting List for A: Waiting list for B:

Sebe SeanO

A

Raph, Zalex, Hokkee, Tex, Sicarius, Fitz, Zep, Brutus, Icestorm, Scribe, Plabs & Habs (12 total)

B

Skip, Jer, Darko, Labs, Chaos, Probob, J&J, Wally, Lupz, Skeletor, Jagr, Dicicon (12 total)

SeanO will be first B replacement coach in. Sebe is back to the waiting list w/ a non-response to my PM/lack of activity.

Edited by Brutus

I also messaged Sebe, as he hasn't been on since March. If he doesn't respond shortly, I'll switch things around.

AND REMEMBER, anyone who wants out of A, message me.

Edited by Brutus

I'm taking my Isles back from AJ

:haha: