NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 11 Roll Call

I'm going to play.

On a side note, don't let Sebe play.

Also, is dcicon really in B? He's actually an A player. It's not the the type of A player that is between A/B. He's A. Dcicon intentionally acts inferior to the rest of the A players and loses on purpose just so he can be relegated to and win B. Is that right? Sorry but, the truth is, dcicon is way more competitive in A than he is in B.

Dicicon is in B. Some one has to win. b plays for fun. There is no one running around hosting banners of their glorious B cups :)

We all get we are good at the game but get crushed on the elite level.

FYI, Roy only lost 2 games in the playoffs this year & I told you in B, Roy is a god.

Now, I know my B. Leave it to me. All the guys who would complain are in A, so shut the f up on it & I'll gladly listen to you on your A issues.

Anyone else not like Sebe? He hasn't responded to my pm about playing BUT is signed up for Toronto so I'm assuming he's alive. & active.

The A group has much bigger issues playing nice so I don't want to bring in an unwanted element there. Please anyone objects on sebe speak before it's too late.

Ps I'm glad you are coming back win or lose. Now we can proceed ahead w/ or w/ out semis being done & allow you strokes your 4 month long playoffs.

Edited by Brutus

Playing in B does not = "playing for fun" - When dickon loses and then calls you a hacker, a faggot, etc. I don't think he's playing for fun. This guy cannot stand losing and you are not good enough to challenge him to the point where he gets pissed off. I think he is so content smashing your face in the B league that you haven't experienced any of the s**t.

Dickon has 4 finals appearances in the B leagues.. and the only guys to ever challenge him in the B leagues are Uncle Seth, xdeathsbloodx and myself (A players). Notice how they moved up and stayed up?

He is 56-17 in B-league playoffs, and 13 of those losses have come from the three I mentioned above. It's ridiculous. I am pretty sure he is 36-4 (9 playoff series, 6 sweeps, including 2 in the finals) in his THREE B title runs. Sweeping the opponent 67% of the time is straight deadly.

There is no one running around hosting banners of their glorious B cups :)

because dickon has all his B titles in his signature. He also won't hesitate to take a shot at any player with no titles.

(for classic)
Being that I asked to be in the B league I don't mind getting a lower pick if it makes the overall competition better

Takes Buffalo the next chance he gets in GENS B.. lol

Edited by Premium

Looks like I'm relegated to the sidelines this go around. Don't seem to have a solution for what will be my connect in the near future

Hey dude I'm fine taking open team if you want to keep isles.

I've re-opened this topic, as it's to determine which coaches are in or out. I've deleted discussions about dicicion, including mine.

Any comments for dicicion, please private message me in AIM or PM me. I've heard from a few coaches and I'm fine w/ the debate behind the scenes, but it's not going to change anything at this time.

Final ruling. Dicicion will be in B this season. If he wins B, he will not be permitted to stay in B IF the league keeps this format. Further post about it will only be deleted.

A & B problem, no great solution, but it's stupid to keep going A & B long term.

Personally, I am thinking this is the last season for Blitz A & B. In the past, there was a lot more activity in Blitz, and the idea of 2 to 3 leagues w/ in one w/ a Farm system, promotion, demotion, keeping your team, handicapping season to season, etc. They WERE ALL more plausible and frankly, I'm sorry I missed them.

Now, drop out is high on both levels and the top 4-5 guys are way ahead of the next 15, and even more so over the next 4-5 guys. 2-3 guys from B are required each season to be moved up just to fill A as it stands, and the whole structure of who picks where then is all messed up. The handicaps are pointless for talent, as the continuity of the league just isn't there.

On a separate thread, I'm going to post about next season. Please put any comments there.