Sign in to follow this  
DavidCat74

classic old-time hockey teams

I love NHL 94, its the best game ever. But, I think it would be so much fun to play with some classic teams like the late 1970s Montreal Canadians, or the dynasty Islanders, or the Boston Bruins with Bobby Orr and the Flyers with Bobby Clarke ... I just think that would be really cool.

Is there any way, or has anybody thought of a way to get some of these classic teams on NHL 94?

Thanks,

David

I love NHL 94, its the best game ever. But, I think it would be so much fun to play with some classic teams like the late 1970s Montreal Canadians, or the dynasty Islanders, or the Boston Bruins with Bobby Orr and the Flyers with Bobby Clarke ... I just think that would be really cool.

Is there any way, or has anybody thought of a way to get some of these classic teams on NHL 94?

Thanks,

David

Check out Slapshot's 70's and 80's ROMs from the master list: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/15534-master-list-of-gens-94-roms/

Oh my goodness this is INCREDIBLE, thanks so much! I fell in love with hockey in 1979, its amazing to be able to play the games with those amazing players!