NHL'94 Forums

2015 SUMMER LEAGUE

Happy Off-Season Everyone! (More Like Sad Off season)

Since I have been kicked out of the past 3 leagues I have been in for winning the Slacker Award, mostly for watching actual hockey, I have decided to put all of my effort for this website and community into one thing, and that thing being during the time when actual hockey is not being played.

I would like to become to commissioner of the annual Current Roster Summer League!!!

This is something I have played in and been a part of every time somebody created it, and I would like for it to continue. Please let me know if you are interested in joining. I will determine league rules, team selection, after the number of interested players is set.

Maybe this can get so big some admins can help out and give this a spot on the leagues site and we can save stats!

Anyways, if this is a bust it doesn't really matter. I just think its a great idea!

Edited by orangeblack92

I'm a fussy pucker, I decide if I'm interested after seeing what the rules are and format is. I know, I'm a baby. Depch understands, we're both like this. But either way, it's a good idea as I'm sure there are plenty of people going through withdrawals right now or anticipating them to occur over the summer.

Edited by Uncle Seth

Ok since I have two people asking:

I we get enough people it will be two leagues, obviously split for skill level. I would prefer 8-12 team leagues.

If it is 8 you will play 4 against each. If more than 8 I will figure it out. I want this to be short and sweet, 28-32 game regular season.

5 minutes periods, offsides off, Lines will be On or Auto (I will put it to a vote)

Team selection order will be randomized. You will give me your top 5-7 choices.

Either this gets big and we get a spot on the stat save site or I will handle standings.

What else do you want to know?

Sounds good to me.. interested in playing some exis with that rom. Haven't played current rosters since Plabs draft league a couple years back.

Is this thing weight-bug fixed?

Edited by jer_33

i'm looking to get in a line changes league. Just curious what the point of auto line changes brings to play instead of simply 'on' setting?

One thing it will definitely do is prevent people from rolling 2 lines exclusively.

If both of our leagues are a go, then we should coordinate things so that there is no overlap. Here is the league that I'm proposing:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16909-league-proposal/

We're only brainstorming right now, so I'm not sure if we will go forward with it or not just yet.