NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 11 Trade Talk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SJ trades Eklund and 7.21 to ANH for Hawerchuk and 11.10.

Lupz trades Modano and Kamensky to Skeletor for Gartner and Verbeek.

LABS_66 trades Kjell Samuelsson to Brutus for Doug Lidster

Well big deal between the Devils and the Whalers!!!

NJ trade Lemieux,Smehlik,Chevaldae and Zelepukin to HFD for Gilmour,Zalapski,Potvin and Clark.

NJ trade Lemieux,Smehlik,Chevaldae and Zelepukin to HFD for Gilmour,Zalapski,Potvin and Clark.

I veto this trade.

You are mistaken, Plabs.

This is the league you won, but are not commish.

The GDL you lost (but beat my arse!), you are the commish and can veto if you like.

Trade stands.

You are mistaken, Plabs.

This is the league you won, but are not commish.

The GDL you lost (but beat my arse!), you are the commish and can veto if you like.

Trade stands.

Fair enough.

Hi guys!!!

I saw all the message on AIM last night so i think i have to explain why i made this trade!

First of all,i would like to thank you for taking care of me! :D But i'm not crazy!!! As Brutus said it's like 50% fun how you build your team. I'm not a huge fan of Super Mario so no pb for me for trading him. I just wanted to have Gilmour because it's one of my favorite players even if some of you think he sucks in Blitz!!!!

After that i wanted to upgrade my team in D and G and i think it's what i did with this trade. I didn't want to have a Mario dependence on my team and played coast to coast with one guy!!!! I know that's what i would have done and it really would not have been a good thing for my game!

I would not trade Lemieux to an A guy or one of the B best player ( with all the respect i have for you Jagr,we talked about it last night bud,and sorry Lupz if i hurted you :) ) order not to distort the league.

Jagr really wanted Mario and i was interested by some of his players so finally i think we are both happy with this trade and isn't it the most important thing??? I'm really fine with my team,with the players i wanted and choose and gonna enjoy this season for sure!!! It's just a video game and i just want to have fun playing all of you with a team i buillt with players i love!

Once again big thanks for taking care of your little French guy,much appreciate it :) and Plabax i'm ok for you being my tutor if you learn me your killer pass shot and your GC!!!!

Sorry for taking time and place in this thread but i thought i have to give some explainations and hope everything is ok for eveybody.

See you on the ice guys!!!!

Edited by Darko99

this trade is ridiculous ,i offered bure and others and he said no way