NHL'94 Forums

Post here or PM me or AIM me your cell & email

DRAFT LINK THANKS TO BIG RAPHY!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0lPq1Un8oJW64n_f7lCHyxsbmtHx1fr966p1wlVCJE/pubhtml#

In order to get messages, like when the F+ you are up!!!

Please, so you don't get skipped, and we don't have to wait two days for you to magically "pop" on the site.

My email is dougtincu@yahoo.com

My cell is 630-862-0965.

I check my aim here & there like most around here, but a text message we all get instantly, including me.

IF I get enough of these for the guys in the league, we should have a successful draft w/ less delays.

Also, if some of you have hours of DO NOT DISTURB, include your time zone and WHEN you can't receive text, only emails, and I'll be sure NOT to upset your Mommy's or significant others.

Thx.

Edited by Brutus

Cell is 412-513-7081

Email is labs21_32@yahoo.com

Can hit me up pretty much anytime, I am Eastern Time zone so please use your best judgement haha. I check my AIM and email frequently and I always have my phone on or near me.

PM or email (hockeyboards@gmail.com) will get my attention.

Just a note that I am flying today, all day. I have a layover from 1pm-5pm to make a pick, otherwise I'm in the air until 10-11pm tonight.

PM or email (hockeyboards@gmail.com) will get my attention.

Just a note that I am flying today, all day. I have a layover from 1pm-5pm to make a pick, otherwise I'm in the air until 10-11pm tonight.

Leave a list.