NHL'94 Forums

Toronto Tourney Brackets?

IAmFleury'sHipCheck

You should have gotten an email today from the site, then there are a couple links at the bottom to spreadsheets. In the spreadsheet for your console, click through "A-Sched" "B-Sched" etc until you find yourself :)

You're in B-Sched, though (same as me)

If you didn't get it, check your spam folder for emails from form_engine@fs22.formsite.com

Yea, this email goes into spam by default for me so very possible it's going into spam for others. Btw - amazing job on this Smoz!

Nothing is in my inbox or spam folder. Could someone forward to evostal@gmail when you get a moment. Thanks fellas!

I just tried forwarding it to you, gmail said that your email address is unrecognized.

Edited by Uncle Seth

SNES

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mtiTSQYrTHCi0zZl_CAur747L8sn4w6p4urO_YBCRKE/pubhtml#

Genesis

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WUQEZEzaRRkDVM2Wn9ZTg11tX6OZTX4CtyiUbFKu37g/pubhtml#

I'll get it posted on the site asap.

And I'll take smoz' suggestions and try and email those from the nhl94king@gmail.com account.

And I'll also start calling people as well and try and reach as many as I can before Saturday.

For me the oppenant is :

12:45 PM

Opening

Philippe C. (Maitrefun)

---

---

TBD D

TBD = To be determine ?

Free pass :P

This will be filled by Saturday. :)

I called and spoke to quite a few guys tonight (20...30?) and left several voice mails. Nice thing when you call long distance most people wont answer...haha. At any rate, everyone I spoke with said they got the schedule. I'll call some more buds tomorrow. It was nice to chat with a few guys, they were asking about the tourney and how it got started, some telling me how they think the might do, others telling about when they played it when they were younger. These were all non forum guys, it was nice to hear the passion for the game that extends beyond just us. It'll be great to see everyone Saturday. I fly out in 23 hours!