NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 11 PLAYOFF ROM

Brutus

Ok, I'll finalize playoffs for A later today, and get them setup on the site.

If someone wants to make the ROM, please post it here, or I'll get to it LATE tonight myself

AS for B, it was a horrible showing. Only 7 out of the 12 even justify making the playoffs for games played. I'll review the standings and WHICH guys played most recently. I might just go 7 teams, w/ a Round 1 BYE or something. Either way, all teams that played over 30 games are in the playoffs (we would actually like to create a playoffs that will be PLAYED!)

I'll update this later tonight.

PS I didn't use replacement coaches because it is the last Blitz season, so I figured guys would just finish it out AND half of the guys that were needing to be replaced were vets (who were also talking over getting their games in), and there really wasn't a long enough wait list.

I think the Toronto tourney took it's toll on the Blitz focus.

Either way, it's over now. But supply/demand just wasn't in Blitz B's favor. Maybe I should have put crazy Hokkee in B so he could have kept ranting until everyone played!! lol

Hopefully, it's still a great playoff run for B.

Dicicon hasn't logged a game in over a month and a half, so he's out on straight principle. He's back to the waitlist but Blitz is over after this.

Probob at least put up a few games, and most of his DNP's are against the no shows, SO he's still in.

Given that Skeletor dropped from GDL due to health related issues, I'm going to reach out to him & SEE if he can handle post-season & if not, I'll sub in J&J.

Here's where we go:

#1 Wally

#2 Skip

#3 Probob

#4 Lupz

#5 Jer33

#6 Chaos

#7 Darko

#8 Skeletor (or J&J)

This combines WIN % along w/ some punishment for severe lack of games while also not punishing the higher seeded players with a bad matchup.

Probob is normally a #1/#2 seed in Blitz, so his matchup with Chaos (a top 4 type B guy) as the 3rd/6th seed matchup is a fair.

I'll email Chaos. I set up the playoffs on the site, but for both A & B (minus Rd 1 match up of #1/#8), but it's not displaying.

Maybe he needs to do something.

Anyhow, I'll get the ROM later tonight.

ROUND 1

Blitz A Blitz B

#1 Plabax vs #8 Brutus #1 Wally vs #8 Skeletor/JJ

#2 Raph vs #7 Zep #2 Skip vs #7 Darko

#3 Zalex vs #6 Sic #3 RoBro vs #6 Chaos

#4 Habs vs #5 Ice #4 Lupz vs #5 Jer

All but one series for A & B are posted and available.

All we need now is a playoff ROM. I can't edit the ROM from my work computer, so I'll get to it later tonight to enable OT to be longer.

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/playoffs.php?lg=28

Edited by Brutus

Kyle (skeletor) is having better health (yea), despite that f-n sausage (boo), but needs a few days to see if his internet is going to be working.

So I'll give him the courtesy, despite the sausage!, of waiting till Wednesday night. If he doesn't have a time frame by then, I'll sub in j&j.

Also, I zonked out last night so if anyone else wants to update the FOM to unlimited overtime & post it here/in Blitz forum, that would be awesome.

Otherwise I hopefully don't flake out later on.

Yes. I think Chaos was going to try some type of re-boot.

I'm out as far as all that goes. Surrendering commish and if I have enough time, I'll start something fresh or fall into the ranks of the byatching and complain about whatever Chaos comes up with.