jagr68 -- may be replaced by angryjay/sebe

LABS -- may be replaced by angryjay/sebe

zeppelin55

Lupz27

brutus

Depch

Fitzo

Freydey

If your name is on this list... then GET IN THE GA! It's easy to catch up by playing 15-20 games in a single weekend, so try and make the effort. I encourage you to leave an availability list so others can get their games in with you guys.

I've been working nights, I was on trying to get a couple afternoon games this past week, but nobody was around in the afternoon. also 3 of those names I believe are in my division where you can get 4 games played,, only Habs has shown any availability in my division I just haven't been around.

Tuesday Night is my last night shift till next summer so I will have much more availability going forward.

I'll be back in action soon, I have a new PC with Windows 8 and its sooo fkin slow and choppy I can't even play but the kids can play games that require good graphics so I'm not sure what's up.

you're pathetic now, you sound like every other slacker you constantly rip on for not playing. This has been a continuing trend with you Hokkee.

Quit or play your games!

Guys I know its getting old but I apologize for this last time. I am actually cutting my workload down to one job so I will be more available. I am going to get on tonight for games. I promise this is the last time I apologize. Time to put up or shut up. No more slacking

I'll be online tonight between 5-6.30pm EST. Try to catch me.

Fitzo, not sure if your cut off is 630 EST but I'm in Chicago and can start playing at 530 CST (since I'm at work I have to wait to that time at the very earliest);

Lemme know if that works for you! Thx for posting availability.

AJ, swos, or nobody.

angryjay will have first dibs on the team should he decide to play.

I asked swos specifically because both Ronning and Hogue (some of the players he likes) were drafted by the Nordiques.