NHL'94 Forums

GDL games left

Brutus

OK, I need to find time to play Ice, J&J, Zep, EA, Skip & BOK.

I've messaged all you guys on AIM w/ no luck of late.

Please send me a forum message or AIM message IF we can fit anything in late tonight, late Monday, late Tuesday, late Wednesday, late Thursday, late Friday!!

You get the picture. I'm on usually after 10 pm central every night or can be if you message me (I don't play every night, just I'm available if you message me).

I can do early in the morning before work as well. I got up at 7 am to get my games in w/ Fitz & Depch this morning. It just needs to be pre-arranged.

Or text me at (630) 862-0965 if you aren't getting an AIM response and I'll let you know when I'd be around.

Also, I'm trying to give this top priority on my schedule EXCEPT IF I find Plabax online the same time as me w/ his PC by the cable modem free, as we have a Blitz playoff series for him to destroy me in.

Hey Brutus, thanks for reaching out yesterday to play... sorry the timing was off for us.

I typically start my day at 430am during the week so the latest I'm up is 10:30. I've got some deadlines with work this week but I plan on getting on as soon as I get back from office this evening.

I'm hoping about 6:30-7:00. If there's a time you can jump on before 10 tonight, lemme know! Thanks buddy