NHL'94 Forums

Jagr the super bud watch. '92,'93,'94,'95,'96'97 and '98

halifax

As most of you are already aware, Jaromir Jagr is the only player left from NHL'92, NHL'93, NHL'94, NHL'95 and NHL'96.

Gonchar did not make the pens this year. I believe in NHL'97, Shane Doan is the only other player in the game. (Patrick Elias played one game in 95-65 but I assume he would not be in nhl'97). I never verified through the game but only through 95-96 statistics and made assumptions.

# :red_heart: Jagr2015.

and when a 18- or 19-year-old model tried to blackmail him by threatening to release a selfie she took with him assed-out behind her, he was like "your boyfriend wont like it, but I can't seem to care." she released the photo. he didn't care.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

THE LEGEND OF JAGR

There is a running joke that Jagr is Magical

And it's not a joke, it's real. 

But Jagr does not use his magic for Hockey.

Let me ask you a question:  Why are 16 bit NHL EA games still so great while most other 16 bit sports game suck? 

It's because of Jagr's Magic QI or as us mortals call it "life force"

He uses his Qi to make 16 bit games playable. 

When he retires the Qi will leave and form a black hole.

And all 16 bit EA games will turn into 

StreetHockey95BoxArtSNES.jpg

Also no lie one of our Segathon Buds named his new baby boy Jagr for a first name.  I s**t you not! 

Makes sense the house that held over a Half Dozen Segathon's "The Palace of River Hills"  would have a kid now living there named after Jagr.    Just weird to to think a crib now sits where two 20" tvs sat blaring the NHL 95 theme music.

popgamble.jpg

31 minutes ago, segathon said:

Also no lie one of our Segathon Buds named his new baby boy Jagr for a first name.  I s**t you not! 

Makes sense the house that held over a Half Dozen Segathon's "The Palace of River Hills"  would have a kid now living there named after Jagr.    Just weird to to think a crib now sits where two 20" tvs sat blaring the NHL 95 theme music.

That's awesome

I'm naming my kid Wakaluk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On December 25, 2017 at 8:30 AM, kgman01 said:

nhl94 jagr rom .....all the teams he's ever played on vs each other!

On December 25, 2017 at 1:55 PM, kgman01 said:

that's almost a full 30 team rom if you include gold medal czech team and khl team as well as some all star teams 

Give this man a medal!

• halifax changed the title to Jagr the super bud watch. '92,'93,'94,'95,'96'97 and '98