NHL'94 Forums

NHL 16- post from the EA Forums where I discuss why I requested a refund

NHL 16, online versus (the only game mode that I play), is absolute trash. This should come as no surprise to my brethren in this forum. If anyone cares, here is my rant on the matter, following my request for a refund via PSN, with a response from an EA Dev. I actually enjoyed NHL 15, which is why I am not too active on the old school console stuff here, but I love that we got a forum to keep the best video game ever alive:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10370170.page

great posts. I posted like that in the Scrabble (EA) forums. they banned me. they get that money either way.

That could explain why no one replied to this thread that I started titled, "!! REQUEST REFUNDS !!"

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/10370157.page#35272045

EA has not banned me yet.

EA's forums are a different thing. if they feel like people are following your lead and they don't want it to continue... you get banned. it's a corporate enterprise more than a message board.

EA's forums are a different thing. if they feel like people are following your lead and they don't want it to continue... you get banned. it's a corporate enterprise more than a message board.

Yeah I was dumbfounded after trying nhl 16 and seeing that the ratio of love-hate threads on the easports nhl reddit page was like greater than 10:1.

NHL 16 is one of the biggest videogame disappointments ever for me

Yeah I was dumbfounded after trying nhl 16 and seeing that the ratio of love-hate threads on the easports nhl reddit page was like greater than 10:1.

NHL 16 is one of the biggest videogame disappointments ever for me

I never look at reddit, just find the format to be psychotic. But on the EA NHL Forum, it seems like more people hate the game, than like it:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/535.page;jsessionid=477A2AD0E15866FE0C9EED59ED1F96BE

I never look at reddit, just find the format to be psychotic. But on the EA NHL Forum, it seems like more people hate the game, than like it:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/535.page;jsessionid=477A2AD0E15866FE0C9EED59ED1F96BE

You're right, I looked at the EA forums the other day and it was 100000 % hate.

I love that, ea deserves it

• 8 months later...

I take back everything I said. I gave up on it too fast before they updated and fixed it.

I loveeee this game now

If anyone wants to play on ps4 lemme know

Edited by TomKabs93

I take back everything I said. I gave up on it too fast before they updated and fixed it.

I loveeee this game now

If anyone wants to play on ps4 lemme know

f**k that honestly. It's jsut so appaling they can't make good sliders because seemingly everybody in their studio is jsut awful at the game / knwos nohting about hockey. Just remember being triggered the year that goals would count when a part of the puck would touch the white paint and not cross it completely

f**k that honestly. It's jsut so appaling they can't make good sliders because seemingly everybody in their studio is jsut awful at the game / knwos nohting about hockey. Just remember being triggered the year that goals would count when a part of the puck would touch the white paint and not cross it completely

I totally know what you mean and I agree. I do like 16s sliders though, and am having a whole lot of fun playing the game. It's my first real online vs experience though