NHL'94 Forums

Stat Record Issues

skip

Hey guys, I just noticed that our PIMs and Body Checks are not being recorded to the site properly. I've messaged Chaos but it's a small problem and it's not the biggest deal right now.

Currently, the body checks on the site are an unknown value, and PIMs are showing in-game body check figures.

Just wanted everyone to know :-)

-Skip

Hey guys, I just noticed that our PIMs and Body Checks are not being recorded to the site properly. I've messaged Chaos but it's a small problem and it's not the biggest deal right now.

Currently, the body checks on the site are an unknown value, and PIMs are showing in-game body check figures.

Just wanted everyone to know :-)

-Skip

Brutus probably broke it with his broad street bullies, to many checks to record messing it up across the whole site lol.

Hahahahaha, awesome! No I guess it was because we used Smoz rom edits but I didn't tell Chaos.

But, he's already fixed it for all games moving forward. Chaos effin rocks...no idea where my life would be without him hahahhahahahaha