NHL'94 Forums

SNES Puck Dynasty - Season 3 - Who's comin back?

C4outlaws - IN

pondhcky1 - IN

fank009 - IN

jackandjose - IN

annatar - IN

bobkudelski26 - IN

Chaos - IN

Jonee - IN

boknowsnhl94 - IN

brutus - OUT

blackdevil19 - IN

Hazmat13 - OUT

mcmarkis - IN

xcing1030 - IN

depends on a few things: 1) can I have the bulls, 2) I forgot how messed up that team is. (if I remember, I hated the 95 season...)

I'm in.

In

thanks buds..updated up top.

SO, I deliberated on this, because I LOVE halifax's leagues, and all the cool stuff he did, I paused hard before saying "No."

I also feel I spent a ton of HOURS creating my monster of a team, but I lack the necessary skill set in SNES to properly represent it on the ice.

I'm gonna bow out and let someone else enjoy the all 100's in almost every rating for this upcoming season(s).

Thanks for having a GENS guy for a few seasons.

Later.

depends on a few things: 1) can I have the bulls, 2) I forgot how messed up that team is. (if I remember, I hated the 95 season...)

1) ask chaos about the bulls (send him a pm),,,,and then let me know if you still want in or not...thanks bud!

I'm in

I'm in.

Awesome, Once I sort out the last if fank and blackdevil are going to play this season, then mrfancy can picka team and then tyler can pick a team.

here were the rosters from last season(make sure you on are season 2)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OicOcmrImzsJPCpuR--qaeku2xw12qG6Lz6Km-6Reg/pub?gid=0#

Any player with one year left is release from the roster for this season and new bidding begins.

Judging by the number of contracts to expire this year. Bidding will be at a minimum.

1) ask chaos about the bulls (send him a pm),,,,and then let me know if you still want in or not...thanks bud!

I don't see why you want them back. I got rid of half your players. But you can have them back. I'll take hazmat's team if possible

Awesome, Once I sort out the last if fank and blackdevil are going to play this season, then mrfancy can picka team and then tyler can pick a team.

here were the rosters from last season(make sure you on are season 2)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OicOcmrImzsJPCpuR--qaeku2xw12qG6Lz6Km-6Reg/pub?gid=0#

Any player with one year left is release from the roster for this season and new bidding begins.

Judging by the number of contracts to expire this year. Bidding will be at a minimum.

I think I should be good, but just like the little games I had this past year, I have a very tentative schedule. hopefully we can get games done in daylight savings, (6pm NZT = 9pm-12am) Summer school isn't going to help. days in which I am at uni are more or less gone... (although D/S is on our side.) I'll see what times I need to aim for and arrange from there.

I don't see why you want them back. I got rid of half your players. But you can have them back. I'll take hazmat's team if possible

You still have Sandstrom/Richer/Shanahan as a "respectable" front line (granted gretzky/jagr/kamensky is a good line). also I want my key defensemen jeff brown back ;). (just something about that back line I like. not to mention other things as I said in that PM

SO, I deliberated on this, because I LOVE halifax's leagues, and all the cool stuff he did, I paused hard before saying "No."

I also feel I spent a ton of HOURS creating my monster of a team, but I lack the necessary skill set in SNES to properly represent it on the ice.

I'm gonna bow out and let someone else enjoy the all 100's in almost every rating for this upcoming season(s).

Thanks for having a GENS guy for a few seasons.

Later.

Thanks for your dedication to the league bud! Come back any time!

• 2 months later...

I know that the deadline for this league has passed, but I'd like to take part in any upcoming SNES-related leagues or be considered for back-up/replacement coach duties if necessary.

I need a bit of help getting online in ZSNES, since the emulator keeps telling me to restart ZSNES before going into netplay. I am wondering if any of you fine folks could help me with this.

I know that the deadline for this league has passed, but I'd like to take part in any upcoming SNES-related leagues or be considered for back-up/replacement coach duties if necessary.

I need a bit of help getting online in ZSNES, since the emulator keeps telling me to restart ZSNES before going into netplay. I am wondering if any of you fine folks could help me with this.

you connect with netplay first, then run the game.