NHL'94 Forums

EXI ROM (CHECK YOUR TEAM FOR ERRORS!)

wallywojo

I was using version 10 to test things out with Jagr (just traded for him) and saw two number 7s on my team on the ice at the same time at one point? (Sandstrom is #7.)

Is this a glitch that can be fixed, or has been fixed?

EDIT: I re-looked and see that my D-man Lachance is #7 too.

Edited by aqualizard

I was using version 10 to test things out with Jagr (just traded for him) and saw two number 7s on my team on the ice at the same time at one point? (Sandstrom is #7.)

Is this a glitch that can be fixed, or has been fixed?

EDIT: I re-looked and see that my D-man Lachance is #7 too.

For the exi ROMs people usually just copy/paste players and don't worry too much about numbers. The final ROM will account for all of that once trades and stuff are done.

I used NOSE for the first time and changed Sandstrom from #7 to #17, a number he wore on 2 other teams. Ronning keeps #7.

One thing, I didn't see where to switch the lineup? I want Ronning on LW and Muller on RW. So whoever edits the ROM next I would appreciate that switch. :)

Edited by aqualizard

I used NOSE for the first time and changed Sandstrom from #7 to #17, a number he wore on 2 other teams. Ronning keeps #7.

One thing, I didn't see where to switch the lineup? I want Ronning on LW and Muller on RW. So whoever edits the ROM next I would appreciate that switch. :)

I would Keep Sandstrom at 7, and move Ronning to 77, but thats me.

Yeah, I am more familiar with Ronning due to hundreds of games with Vancouver, so would rather keep him #7. But if the community objected (I saw Plabax calling out people earlier for number choices) I will change it up for "the greater good".

I am attaching the ROM again with my updated lines (I figured it out)... sorry for 2 updates for minor issues but I am new to NOSE. From now on I will leave the ROM updates to the pros.

GDL_XIV_pre_v05.bin

Yeah, I am more familiar with Ronning due to hundreds of games with Vancouver, so would rather keep him #7. But if the community objected (I saw Plabax calling out people earlier for number choices) I will change it up for "the greater good".

I am attaching the ROM again with my updated lines (I figured it out)... sorry for 2 updates for minor issues but I am new to NOSE. From now on I will leave the ROM updates to the pros.

Well in this case i think Aqua can choose which player he wants to change. Ronning is a 1st rounder but Sandstrom has better overall. So who is the best player then? Sandstrom have #17 when he played for Pittsburgh so not a bad choice!

Edited by Darko99