Sign in to follow this  
wallywojo

EXI ROM (CHECK YOUR TEAM FOR ERRORS!)

Wally updated this

Edited by Brutus

Through top of Round 8 by Wally. Nice work. I've pinned this in the thread until season starts.

gdl14_preseasonV4.bin

forgot to put 66, and Kvartlnov on san jose

Edited by Lupz27

gdl14_preseasonV6.binHas most teams full through some of 11th round

Version 8 we just had another 2 trades.

gdl14_preseasonV8.bin

V10 to reflect last 2 trades, and for the Sharks to get rid of those ugly ass Devils uniforms.

gdl14_preseasonV10.bin

gdl14_preseasonV11.bin

numbers change

Edited by Lupz27

I was using version 10 to test things out with Jagr (just traded for him) and saw two number 7s on my team on the ice at the same time at one point? (Sandstrom is #7.)

Is this a glitch that can be fixed, or has been fixed?

EDIT: I re-looked and see that my D-man Lachance is #7 too.

Edited by aqualizard

I was using version 10 to test things out with Jagr (just traded for him) and saw two number 7s on my team on the ice at the same time at one point? (Sandstrom is #7.)

Is this a glitch that can be fixed, or has been fixed?

EDIT: I re-looked and see that my D-man Lachance is #7 too.

For the exi ROMs people usually just copy/paste players and don't worry too much about numbers. The final ROM will account for all of that once trades and stuff are done.

Official preseason ROM. Take a look, let me know of any errors, updates, requests, etc. Duplicate jersey numbers were fixed by keeping the more famous person's number, and the other moving up or down 1, or perhaps a previous jersey they wore.

GDL_XIV_pre_v01.bin

after trades, srry no updated player pics :(

GDL_XIV_pre_v02.bin

Toronto still has Sweeney in that ROM,

My bad Aqua

I used NOSE for the first time and changed Sandstrom from #7 to #17, a number he wore on 2 other teams. Ronning keeps #7.

One thing, I didn't see where to switch the lineup? I want Ronning on LW and Muller on RW. So whoever edits the ROM next I would appreciate that switch. :)

Edited by aqualizard

I used NOSE for the first time and changed Sandstrom from #7 to #17, a number he wore on 2 other teams. Ronning keeps #7.

One thing, I didn't see where to switch the lineup? I want Ronning on LW and Muller on RW. So whoever edits the ROM next I would appreciate that switch. :)

I would Keep Sandstrom at 7, and move Ronning to 77, but thats me.

Yeah, I am more familiar with Ronning due to hundreds of games with Vancouver, so would rather keep him #7. But if the community objected (I saw Plabax calling out people earlier for number choices) I will change it up for "the greater good".

I am attaching the ROM again with my updated lines (I figured it out)... sorry for 2 updates for minor issues but I am new to NOSE. From now on I will leave the ROM updates to the pros.

GDL_XIV_pre_v05.bin

Yeah, I am more familiar with Ronning due to hundreds of games with Vancouver, so would rather keep him #7. But if the community objected (I saw Plabax calling out people earlier for number choices) I will change it up for "the greater good".

I am attaching the ROM again with my updated lines (I figured it out)... sorry for 2 updates for minor issues but I am new to NOSE. From now on I will leave the ROM updates to the pros.

Well in this case i think Aqua can choose which player he wants to change. Ronning is a 1st rounder but Sandstrom has better overall. So who is the best player then? Sandstrom have #17 when he played for Pittsburgh so not a bad choice!

Edited by Darko99

Updated Rom to include trades from today, tonight/early this morning

GDL_XIV_pre_v09.bin

Edited by Lupz27