NHL'94 Forums

SNES SUCKS

Brutus

It's the GENS Draft League, or GDL, so I thought it fitting to post this here.   It's from Toronto late that night after the tourney had ended.

It's got KG, Ice & me doing our thing in front of the hotel.

Yeah, so the story goes. The King of 94 SNES version had just taken a sledgehammer to the gens inside the penthouse on the top floor of Raph & Chaos suite. It took like 9 shriekingly loud shots to bust it apart & I'm sure it sounded like grenades going off to the people in the rooms below. I mean they were BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, pause for his breathe, BOOM BOOM BOOM (everyone's spidey senses going nova hot we are about to die) BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I was seriously surprised to not pass security on the way down. And KG had surgery on his shoulder not long before, so I knew he couldn't "swing" the sledgehammer but it didn't feel like it would take much.

But still, it shattered even more than we thought on that first hit and after witnessing the blasphemous attack having taken so much effort, it still was a bit of a shock to see it so fragile & shattered on one KG "dink".