NHL'94 Forums

EA Availability - GDL XIV

Hey guys,

I know we're entering the 2nd week of GDL so my apologies for the slow start this season. I was out of town through much of the holidays and I was trying to catch up last week.

Here is my availability through the remainder of this week:

1/12 Tue = OUT

1/13 Wed = 7:30-9:30 CST

1/14 Thu = 7:30-9:30 CST

1/15 Fri = 8:30-??? CST

1/16 Sat = flexible but please schedule time

1/17 Sun = flexible but please schedule time

I'm going to TRY to be available tonight EA, so looking closer to 9 pm though if I can. If not, probably shoot for Thursday.

For those not familiar with this, EA rarely is sitting on aim & just able to play games. He's got tight Windows, but does reach out & plays during those games if you can find a fit.

Others who are falling behind need to start making similar arrangements here.

I'm going to TRY to be available tonight EA, so looking closer to 9 pm though if I can. If not, probably shoot for Thursday.

For those not familiar with this, EA rarely is sitting on aim & just able to play games. He's got tight Windows, but does reach out & plays during those games if you can find a fit.

Others who are falling behind need to start making similar arrangements here.

Hey Brutus, thanks for communicating that out.

See you guys tonight! If not, sometime this week hopefully.

Hey guys, I'm still at work this evening and will be here awhile longer. Not sure if I'll be able to jump on tonight. I'll do my best though. Still available this weekend, I'll be hopping on periodically to check who is around.

Hey guys, I'm still at work this evening and will be here awhile longer. Not sure if I'll be able to jump on tonight. I'll do my best though. Still available this weekend, I'll be hopping on periodically to check who is around.

Message me on Aim this weekend when you hop on, I should be available to play anytime during daytime hours. Even if I'm on Red, I'm on the phone app so always around, and sometimes forget to change status to green when available to play.

Edited by Lupz27

I'll be on tonight 7:30-9:30. I'll hit you up first Lupz!

I'll be available starting around 8 central.

I'll be back on Thursday evening around 7:30 CST.

I'll try to reach out to Lupz... as long as you get your wife off netflix before we start brah ;-)

Also be looking for The Habs... sorry about not being able to play last night.

I will be on at some point this weekend, most likely Friday evening. I'm getting ready to move so my schedule is a little up in the air but if you want to schedule time, hit me up!

Hey guys,

Here is my availability this week: I will have limited game time due that I'm moving at the end of the week.

1/25 Mon = 7:30-9:30 CST

1/26 Tue = OUT

1/27 Wed = 7:30-9:30 CST

1/28 Thu = OUT

1/29 Fri = 8:00-11:00 CST

1/30 Sat = OUT

1/31 Sun = OUT

I was on last night but I was only able to play Aqua.

AIM Mcarthur was there but somebody told me he was Dexpus who I already played so there was a miscommunication there.

I think that's Beavers, I don't know... why do we have 2 MIN teams in the first place? lol

Time is tight this week so I would appreciate if people could respond to this thread to set up some games for Wed.

If no one responds here, I may take a pass that night to do some packing for my move this weekend.

Hey guys,

I just finished moving over the weekend. Although I still have a lot of organizing to do, I'm looking to get games in.

Here is my availability this week: Due that I still have a lot of work to get settled in, I would appreciate setting up game times here.

2/1 Mon = 6:30-9:00 CST

2/2 Tue = 6:30--9:00 CST

2/3 Wed = Maybe 6:30--9:00 CST

2/4 Thu = Maybe 6:30--9:00 CST

2/5 Fri = OUT

2/6 Sat = OUT

2/7 Sun = OUT Super Bowl Sunday Funday

I'll do my best to stay up til 10 tonight but my bed hasn't arrived yet so last night didn't go over so well for sleep.

Also, I'm in Glenview now until my company moves downtown so if you're ever up for some nhl action, lemme know!