NHL'94 Forums

NHL Velocity League - Season 2

skip

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas (TexasPachyderm) trades 1.17, 4.9 & 6.9 FOR 2.17, 3.2 & 5.2 top Pittsburgh (Labs)

***Dallas only has one trade left, get at me soon.

CONFIRMED

Lupz trades 1.11, 2.8, and 5.11 to Guslander for 1.18, 2.1, and 4.1.

Hey Skip, any chance possible of getting this uniform for my home ones (or close to it) and then use the regular whites that you have on there from last season. If it is too much trouble, just tell me to f**k off haha

Attached Thumbnails

i.jpg 110314-35-NHL-Penguins-OB-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.1.jpg

Hey Skip, any chance possible of getting this uniform for my home ones (or close to it) and then use the regular whites that you have on there from last season. If it is too much trouble, just tell me to f**k off HAHA

post-7663-0-38131800-1457465951_thumb.jp

post-7663-0-68344100-1457465963_thumb.jp

Confirmed

I have agreed with both Lupz_27 and Labs_66 trade offers, but please bear in mind this is my first draft - I'm not familiar with 1.2 or 3.5 or any numbers followed by decimals, but I'll learn as I go along (I did a nice draft in a Fantasy Football league on NFL.com a few years ago, though). Anyway see you guys March 12th!

tumblr_m0wvb9AQVW1qzi80do1_500.gif

Edited by GusIslander

Confirmed

I have agreed with both Lupz_27 and Labs_66 trade offers, but please bear in mind this is my first draft - I'm not familiar with 1.2 or 3.5 or any numbers followed by decimals, but I'll learn as I go along (I did a nice draft in a Fantasy Football league on NFL.com a few years ago, though). Anyway see you guys March 12th!

tumblr_m0wvb9AQVW1qzi80do1_500.gif

Agreed to what?

I can edit jerseys if it doesn't f--k up the logo - I have no idea how to edit jerseys without messing up the logo, I need to learn graphics stuff.