Sign in to follow this  
segathon

Did a Drunken night with Theo make the Weight Bug?

segathon    50

Did Theo take the EA guys to a strip club in Tampa and got the EA programmers to put in the weight bug?

Great story but if its was all star game in Tampa with Paul Kariya probably was 1999.....

halifax    90

Yeah....He clearly didn't know what year it was. But he still is pretty awesome in '94 so we will give him some cred.

kgman    12

A drunkin night did lead to the birth of Tomkabs Fact!

Edited by kgman

kgman    12

Lol @ fleury thinking 99 was 94 cocaine is a hell of a drug I didn't know Paul Kariya liked the white China I may have to edit my best cocaine players of all time rom!

Haha, wow, that is awesome! Definitely has his years mixed up for sure, as you guys mentioned, Tampa only had the All-Star Game in 1999.

A solid story nonetheless, Dollhouse is still here and certainly functioning, back then it really would've been a wild place and in it's prime. Nowadays, Dollhouse would be down on the list behind Scores, Penthouse and the must-go if you're a tourist, Mons Venus. Not that I have ever been to any of these establishments.

If I didn't feel so guilty about it, I would post some stories about NHL players and teams nightlife exploits here in Tampa. They are not a shy group when it comes to getting out for a good time!