Sign in to follow this  
slapshot67

94 home crowd color hack

here is a home crowd color hack, I decided to hack the crowd after I got tired of looking at those 70s outfits for 20+ years, lol , it works pretty good with a few minor problems.

-had to change all stick colors to a medium grey
-all black uniforms are hard to see
-one color uniforms look like PJs

a few minor animations left to fix, after I will see if I can switch some pant and shirt colors to the original crowd palette. might get a few but most of the crowd tiles are puzzled together.

let me know what you think

post-292-0-72883900-1457061802_thumb.jpg post-292-0-83227200-1457061823_thumb.jpg post-292-0-46347000-1457061845_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-20894000-1457061864_thumb.jpg post-292-0-22272300-1457061783_thumb.jpg

here is a home crowd color hack, I decided to hack the crowd after I got tired of looking at those 70s outfits for 20+ years, lol , it works pretty good with a few minor problems.

-had to change all stick colors to a medium grey

-all black uniforms are hard to see

-one color uniforms look like PJs

a few minor animations left to fix, after I will see if I can switch some pant and shirt colors to the original crowd palette. might get a few but most of the crowd tiles are puzzled together.

let me know what you think

nyr.jpg phi.jpg sj.jpg

tb.jpg la.jpg

That's cool....does the home team have to have colored jerseys? I guess the white jerseys would be white crowd?

This is a great idea

nice work slapshot!!!

Would be a nice patch for a playoff ROM.

Would be a nice patch for a playoff ROM.

Agreed! But would it be tough to do for Winnipeg & Arizona? since both do the white-out for playoffs, while their home team wears the dark jerseys.

That's cool....does the home team have to have colored jerseys? I guess the white jerseys would be white crowd?

you can switch to white jerseys at home

post-292-0-33934600-1457090328_thumb.jpg

cool. it's good to see that you are still out there innovating! did you experiment with having a few that aren't as broken up be different colors?

very cool!

Love this bud.

As a Kings fan, WOW! AWESOME WORK, SLAPSHOT! (LOUD STICK TAPS) I was wondering, Is there a way to mix home and road jerseys in the crowd? At games, some fans like to wear the white ones. Me included.

Looks good! Solid orange in the old Spectrum, I like that! Sure beats seeing the same outfits on every crowd around the league lol! Can't wait to play it!

Lol awesome man

Really cool.