NHL'94 Forums

[Sept 24 2016 - Green Bay, WI] Official signup and rules thread for Blades of 94

Just met with another gaming podcast group tonight. Video should be up around Monday or so. Probably going to see their group added to this list, which would put us somewhere around 19 or 20 participants. Hopefully their following will attract a few more.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a WI Reddit post going about the tournament. If you could take a moment to upvote and create some chatter on there, we might attract a few more players.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wisconsin/comments/5254a4/nhl_94_tournament_in_green_bay_wi_sept_24_2016/

Any thoughts to a pre-tournament meet-up Friday the 23rd?

My objective that Friday is to get everything setup so that we can pretty much roll in Saturday and turn everything on and start running the tournament. Pending any last minute room reservations for Friday(so far the room is available Friday), I have zero issues if anyone wants to enjoy a few "sodas" and push some buttons, even after I leave.

I could use a hand carrying everything and setting up, so feel free to do so. I'll confirm when I'm looking to head that way as we get closer.

Edited by King of 94' WI

Just locked up another two local game retro store sponsorships, Don Father Gaming, and Mojo Gaming. Don Father is supplying us with some spare components in case of failure, and Mojo is providing some giveaways.

Edited by King of 94' WI

Tomorrow at 9 PM CST, 10 Eastern, our tournament is featured on the Twin Galaxies Live channel. Please join us in chat at that time and show support! https://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive

Cool, remember to post a reminder an hour or two before it starts please?

Cool, remember to post a reminder an hour or two before it starts please?

Will do my best. I'm going on prerecorded podcast earlier in the evening and will be hitting the road so I can do this in my house after going in studio locally. As of right now there is absolutely 0 Canadian representation at this tournament which is shocking, Canada should be ashamed. Why let an American take all the dough? ;)

Just a reminder, please join us in chat for the Settle it on the Screen segment of the Twin Galaxies live stream at 7PM PST, 9PM CST! We will discuss our up and coming NHL 94 tournament!https://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive

Will do my best. I'm going on prerecorded podcast earlier in the evening and will be hitting the road so I can do this in my house after going in studio locally. As of right now there is absolutely 0 Canadian representation at this tournament which is shocking, Canada should be ashamed. Why let an American take all the dough? ;)

I was hoping for a hype completed photo of Lord Manly's Cup by now. I'm told there was a shift change for the welder at my friend's job, and they got him to stay till 2nd shift to work on it and finish it up for us.

Talk about cutting it close! I can't wait to see this thing!

Edited by King of 94' WI

So I just found out Kevin Cabarello has a mechanical malfunction, and is still going to find a way to get here from OH! What is your excuse? Tomorrow, 10AM, Townline Pub and Grill, Bros, Brews, Button Mashing, Man stuff. https://www.facebook.com/events/108113982936703/