NHL'94 Forums

Making all advantages even for future seasons of Classic (GENS)

Premium

• 5 weeks later...

Nevermind all this. What we really need is an Auto-Goalie league so I can win more than 2 games in a 50 game season. That would be great, thanks.

Manual Goalie is hands down the best feature of the game... get with it

• 1 month later...

The handicap idea should be taken outside of this virtual environment into REAL sports!

Handicap the best teams in the NHL! Or handicap the player in tennis. This is a closer comparison to nhl94 as the "coach" in nhl94 is one person. Federer was the undisputed champ for so long and seemingly came out of nowhere. Then Djokovic came along. Both while at the top of their game almost unbeatable. This is clearly not fair to the other players in the league!

Yes. They should handicap the best tennis players in order to make it morer fairerer for the other really good players in the league who can't beat the top guys.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Ok bringing back this thread.....i don't get all the arguing but it peaks my interest. I understand the classic league and wouldn't change a thing. But is there a ROM and/or league that hacks this game and makes the teams all on an even playing field. I think in this instance you could sort of see who needs a TEAM to be the best.....or who can win with some hockey skills/knowledge of how the game is played. Id like to see a team that can pass really well and isn't reliant on one or two guys doing all the scoring or have one guy skating up and down the ice scoring freely. Maybe its here already but I haven't delved into more than just the classic gens league.

• 10 months later...
38 minutes ago, Premium said:

lol. I'm trying to find all of the threads that are left without an ending!

I see.  And then you add the rightful ending that they are lacking, which amounts to: "Plabax was right, after all. I am the best. I told you so."

Good stuff. :P

Edited by aqualizard

• 1 month later...