NHL'94 Forums

GDL XVI Start Date ****Still August 1st**** Read below

Brutus

Two Start Date options  

16 members have voted

1. 1. We can have start date set to Monday July 25th or August 1st

Feel free to post if YOU WILL NOT BE HERE for any of the dates to start the season.

THIS IS NOT A MAJORITY WINS.

Season is SCHEDULED TO START AUGUST 1st, but if a VERY high percentage are cool w/ the July 25th, we can get a week's head start.

Depending on WHEN season starts, determines when trade deadline ends.

I am cool with either date, 25th would be better for me if you guys want me to get a week of play in before vacation. I will be gone from Aug 2 - Aug 14. However like I said I will go with the flow.

Edited by LABS_66

I am cool with either date, 25th would be better for me if you guys want me to get a week of play in before vacation. I will be gone from Aug 2 - Aug 14. However like I said I will go with the flow.

LOL

Labs determined to give Brute a stroke for calling him a stroke so many time.

Vote is fairly clear that some guys would like to get some "early" games in.

SO, here's what I'm going to do:

Trade Deadline this Wednesday at midnight Eastern. Tonight is Tuesday, so tomorrow night at midnight eastern time. Rosters will be locked.

I will then send the ROM & Conference/Division breakdowns to Chaos. It takes him usually a weekend to get the site up. Sometimes a little longer.

AS SOON AS SITE IS LIVE, you will be able to play games earlier than the August 1st official start date. YOU WILL NOT be penalized for NOT playing games, but IF YOU ARE going to be absent in the beginning of August, this can help you prevent you from falling too far behind early on.