NHL'94 Forums

GDL XVI Ice replaces Beavers

Brutus

Iceman returns to try to get his "buffalo" thing another shot.

Beavers hasn't been on AIM or posted on GDL forum in some time. His only contact was through me via text. I did help him with the draft by all but drafting his team for him and had Raph set his lines for him too. However, this GDL moves much faster. After the first week with zero games played, and an additional week of early start, and having coaches sitting at 40 games, it became time to replace Beavers.

Really good bud. He's more than welcome to come back once things in his REAL life slow down enough to allow for our little video game distraction here.

After last season, where guys I could reach via text would respond and "jump back in" for a short time, and then disappear agin, and we ended up with such a struggle to get a 50 plus game output out of everyone, I decided I'm not going to chase guys for games.

I haven't had as much time to micro-manage guys who are slacking for personal reasons. AND, I won't go all SETH on the guys having real life issues, busy real lives, great family lives going pulling them away from a video game, etc. BUT, as a commish, I will be replacing when needed.

ALL previous GDL'ers are always welcome back as long as you weren't a straight b-hole on the way out. Just re-sign up in the wait list.