NHL'94 Forums

tester post - hey!

tokiwartooth16

Not really a noob as I used to play a few years ago in the league. Just couldn't get my old login to work so I created tokiwartooth16. If you're familiar with Dethklok, he's probably the most feared member of the band haha! Anyways, looking forward to the league! Is there really a draft? Awesome if so! Another question, is a draft of the 94 guys? Or, is updated with todays rosters? Thanks in advance!

Hey Bud, welcome back! I sent you an email with your info for the 94online.com site.

By "Draft", we are referring to a Team Selection Draft. The Classic League uses the original NHL '94 ROM with no changes to it.

There are other leagues going on that do hold player drafts every season. GDL (Genesis Draft League) holds a player draft every season, using the original 94 ROM. VHL holds a player draft every season, using Skip's updated current season rosters. Feel free to join their waiting lists! There are links on the nhl94.com homepage to their respective forums.