Mark Lesser

#1 AJ Tampa Bay vs #8 JV Hamilton

#2 Plabax Vancouver vs #7 Dexpsu Philly

#3 Freydey Quebec vs #6 Ba55i5t California

#4 Habs Montreal vs #5 Tex Dallas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to BOTH Plabax & Seth on their well earned victories tonight.

Hopefully, the two guys openly complaining about slacking the most this season don't keep the rest of us waiting on your big series.

Best of luck.

GDL XVI out.

On to real talk, there is a chance we have Eddy vs Roy in the finals.

Has this ever happened in GDL before?

Doesn't really matter much, imo, as I'm presuming FPB to repeat, regardless of who wins/forfeits out of that series.

On a side note, I see you have been practicing your stand-up comedy for the next GDL Draft Lottery :victory:

On a side note, I see you have been practicing your stand-up comedy for the next GDL Draft Lottery :victory:

My actual prediction was completely based on trying to antagonize you into putting more effort into playing AJ. I would not normally "publicly" predict a series winner. Figuring claiming FPB to be your better might chide you into wanting to show us your NHL94 muscles a little more.

I thought AJ would would be favored vs you given the two rosters, and mentioned this to Raph a few days back, but had privately messaged Seth to congratulate him on his win over FPB and while doing so, I told him I was pulling for the Kid when we were chatting. He was surprised, but can confirm.

I call you a twat when I feel you are being one, but have always stated I am a BIG fan of your game. Nice win.

Hopefully, Seth vs Plabax goes off without any hiccups/lag. I'm hoping for a Game 7 :)

Me and Seth played some good games. I am glad to be the only three-time champion.

Now, all we need is for AJ and FPB to play for third place!!!

CONGRATS to Plabs!!! Big time given you didn't even draft this team. Not so happy with all the additional drama in this season, but glad it is OVER.

Good parting shot at the boys as well in your victory banner/announcement. Classic Plabax to the end.

Also, congrats to Seth. Making finals is no small feat in GDL.

congrats Plabax! still think your a pussy for not coming to toronto for the tournament so I could destroy u .........clown was always destined to lose its the buffalo/north west new york curse Icestorm has been victim multiple times

Edited by kgman
  • Thanks 1