NHL'94 Forums

SHOUT OUT TO VELOCITY LEAGUE COACHES !

hokkeefan

Yes, I was often online the 3 past weeks and see nobody who I haven't played yet, or there where to busy.

So, or the other players have no time to play, or they are not interested in this league.

Just reduce the number of coach skip. 10 motivated coaches is enough to have fun.

Similar issue in GENS B the usual of getting lots of games early then waiting 6 weeks for slackers is not happening.

5 of 16 coaches have yet to play.

The league is already dragging.

Just reduce the number of coach skip.

Still very little interest in smaller leagues.

Still very little interest in smaller leagues.

My interest is to play other coaches with competition, not matter the size of the league.

I prefer to play regularly than waiting. The motivated coaches play there games in 2 or 3 weeks after the start. And then we wait for 1 or 2 month until the playoffs with no regular games. Just exhib.

Not the funniest way to play.

When I start the playoffs I generally loosed 20 or 30% of my skills.

We know that no matter how long the season length is, the non-slackers will play all their games ASAP and the non-slackers will play them the weekend before the season ends.

I'm willing to bet that GP completion doesn't go lower if you make the seasons 15-20 days. Nobody is completing their schedule evenly throughout the season. It's always done in "bunches" of 20-30% of the total schedule over the course of 2-3 days.

Edited by Premium

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Skip, I wouldn't blame you for pulling the plug. Kinda fizzled out.

But if you do keep doing it, I would make the season half as long and have less players (no slackers)...

Thanks for all your effort either way...