NHL'94 Forums

How about a WHA, or combined 70's rom

wilbes16

It would be fun to line up Marc Tardiff & Real Cloutier against the Dryden\LaFleur Canadiens, or Hedberg\Nillson\Hull vs the Baby Bulls.

I thought about starting with the 16 teams that were around in 76, plus modifying the remaining 8 teams from the same era to put the Devils back in Kansas City, make the Sharks the Seals, etc, and modify some others to include Cincinnati Stingers & Houston Aeros.

I wanted to try this myself, but don't see how to modify the original to allow me to change the team name back fro NJ Devils to Kansas City Scouts.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be fun to line up Marc Tardiff & Real Cloutier against the Dryden\LaFleur Canadiens, or Hedberg\Nillson\Hull vs the Baby Bulls.

I thought about starting with the 16 teams that were around in 76, plus modifying the remaining 8 teams from the same era to put the Devils back in Kansas City, make the Sharks the Seals, etc, and modify some others to include Cincinnati Stingers & Houston Aeros.

I wanted to try this myself, but don't see how to modify the original to allow me to change the team name back fro NJ Devils to Kansas City Scouts.

There's an editor that is very easy to use that lets you change team names, player names... It's called NOSE: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/14217-nose-12b-download/

Eventually you'll want to edit the logos. Here's the list of most of the hacks and edits we know how to do : http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/8090-gens-editing-the-game-thread-guide-newbs-start-here/

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs help with WHA rosters I'd be more than happy to assist. I have every team for each season built. These were projects that I've worked on but have not shared due to my minimal graphics skills.