NHL'94 Forums

Plabax League Draft Order

The draft and group chat will be up this Saturday night or Sunday morning (EST). It's going to be eight rounds long, and all teams will need to draft 4 forwards, 3 defensemen and 1 goalie.

All goalies (with the exception of Ed Belfour and Patrick Roy) will get a +1 boost to agility and their respective glove/stick hands. This league will also feature quick goalie control (similar to Blitz), so remember that goalies may not be as valuable.

The league will begin on the new year. Because of this, we will draft at a decent pace, and have some time to play around before the season gets going.

We have a total of 15 (+1) coaches interested. I know that Tex would consider the league depending on the start date, so I will need to confirm with him. Here is the draft order:

1. Depch

2. Jer

3. CBK

4. Jackandjose

5. Brutus

6. Uncle Seth

7. aqualizard

8. HABS

9. JackVandal

10. Plabax

11. KingRaph

12. chefsuperstar

13. Tex*** (May not play)

14. AtomicRaven

15. Icestorm

16. Lupz

The draft snakes.

Are you allowed to trade down? And are you allowed to start drafting asap before the chat session if you know what you want to take?

Yes and yes. You are free to make an unofficial trade thread, and you can post your draft picks in this thread.

Ok, I was thinking about trading down as I really wanted to try Gretzky, Lemieux or Gilmour but I think I will have a time with them later on in future draft leagues and having an early pick is rare. By skills alone in general I would perhaps rather go with Yzerman before Roenick, especially considering the awarenesses, but I want to try a static 90/90 shot during the whole league. So I will take Roenick first.

#1 pick to Florida JR.

Yes and yes. You are free to make an unofficial trade thread, and you can post your draft picks in this thread.

If you want Tx to be apart of the league it's probably better to try, and have the 8 round draft finished by Tuesday, that's when he is available till.

Can we get the first message to reflect the list? Or have a link to a list?

So far:

1.1 JR
1.2 Mogs
1.3 Yzerman
1.4 Dino
1.5 Bure
1.6 Gartner
1.7 Selanne
1.8 Klima
1.9 Gretzky
1.10 Modano
1.11 Lafontaine
1.12 Fleury
1.13 Russ Courtnall
1.14 ?????

PAUSE.

Zepplin has been added at the end of the round according oto Plabs.

Need to reverse the picks to Lupz - who can make whichever pick he wants Lemieux or Recchi - and Zepp can then make two picks.

That is unless Zep wants two totally different guys.

Really sorry about that. He joined well before the picks happened and I didn't think the draft would reach him before I made the edits and announced it. My bad, next time I'll know to make it public ASAP. The official draft thread is now up.

So for now, Lupz is up.

Edited by Premium