NHL'94 Forums

Apologies to everyone

hokkeefan

Ive been working 72- 84 hrs per week and have no time at all for anything . Sorry boys but I think I'm done with 94 unless I find another line of work. I've only seen my family 3 days in the past month and it won't be changing till March. Anyways hope you guys do what I've said with leagues and improve it, take care... Hokkeefan out.

Ive been working 72- 84 hrs per week and have no time at all for anything . Sorry boys but I think I'm done with 94 unless I find another line of work. I've only seen my family 3 days in the past month and it won't be changing till March. Anyways hope you guys do what I've said with leagues and improve it, take care... Hokkeefan out.

Just stay in touch with the community dude, you're an OG here. You'd love Plab's new league, very strict with GP deadlines etc.

I'm shocked! I can't believe Hokkee is bailing on commitments! underprecedented! I think this is only like his seventeenth time doing this.

Stfu douschebag, I finished every game damn near in 2 weeks while everyone else dogfucked them out. Maybe if you worked as hard as I do you would understand.Also I can't sit around waiting for months for other guys to play their damn games.

Merry hohoho fucker