NHL'94 Forums

Plabax League Go Time

Premium

The league starts now. Each coach has one home and one away game against each opponent for a total of 32 games. The site is not up now, so just keep your states.

Checkpoint 1: 6 Games - January 9th

Checkpoint 2: 12 Games - January 16th

Checkpoint 3: 18 Games - January 23rd

Checkpoint 4: 24 Games - January 30th

Checkpoint 5: 32 Games - February 6th (counts as TWO STRIKES) -- All games must be played to qualify for playoffs

The cutoff time for a checkpoint is the time at which I actually check the games played the day after. So for example, if the checkpoint date is January 9th, you have until whenever I actually check on the 10th. I won't be cutting them off at 12AM because I won't always be there to check, and some people play games past midnight.

If you miss a checkpoint:

One Strike: Warning Strike / Draft Penalty

Two Strikes: Boot / One Season Suspension

If you have a strike, you can get it removed if you hit two checkpoints after. Checkpoints met before the strike don't count toward this. I can also decide to not give a strike based on what I deem to be reasonable circumstances for a checkpoint not being met.

Remember, a game is about 8 minutes.. and you need to play 6 a week. That's approximately 50 minutes of dedication a week. You should be able to figure something out.

And finally, if we do get all games in before the season is scheduled to end, we will start the playoffs early.

The ROM is attached. Good luck.

plablegsiFINAL.bin

Any chance someone can create a Plablegs forum like the other leagues have??

Along with all the new forum changes, I'm finding it difficult to navigate around and find out who/what/where/when.

Thanks ahead of time.

• 3 weeks later...