NHL'94 Forums

KING OF 94 II DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!

halifax

Hey Guys,

Mikey and I have been working on this for several weeks now and It's going to be HUUUUUGE!

67773229.jpg

Save the Date: Saturday, September 23rd 30th 2017.

USAMapStripes.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aqualizard said:

Cool!  

When can we expect to know the city?

Mikey will make the official announcement, I'm just not sure when. 249 days to go.

To quote chaos" We're gonna have the best systems, the best TVs, great venue, and when I say great I mean really the best of all time, you're never gonna get greater than this."

I'm going to guess that there will be a screening of the documentary at some sort of film (or documentary) festival around this date?

I'm guessing Mikey bought a house in Detroit for 20000$ and converted it into his own nhl94 mecca will hold tournament/ house party/ release party 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jer_33 said:

I'm going to guess that there will be a screening of the documentary at some sort of film (or documentary) festival around this date?

Yes we are hoping. The film is planned to be done in the summer, So that gives lots of time for wiggle room.

4 hours ago, kgman said:

I'm guessing Mikey bought a house in Detroit for 20000$ and converted it into his own nhl94 mecca will hold tournament/ house party/ release party 

Now I feel bad because that's an even more amazing plan!!! KO94 III Maybe lol

11 hours ago, kgman said:

I expect the entire G-clan at this event. No excuses.

Hey Guys,

halifax and I are just waiting to hear back on a couple small items before we say what our plan is. But the wait will be worth it. I wanted to at least say it was in the US so any "foreigners" can get passports if needed. But I promise by next Friday night the whole details will be released.

As in Friday January 27th?

Yeah, date is good, but definitely need the U.S. city soon.  Big difference between Rochester NY and Honolulu, Hawaii. (Or maybe Anchorage, Alaska is a better example, given where you are from?)

27 minutes ago, McMikey said:

Hey Guys,

halifax and I are just waiting to hear back on a couple small items before we say what our plan is. But the wait will be worth it. I wanted to at least say it was in the US so any "foreigners" can get passports if needed. But I promise by next Friday night the whole details will be released.

Great news!  All ears over here.

48 minutes ago, aqualizard said:

As in Friday January 27th?

Yeah, date is good, but definitely need the U.S. city soon.  Big difference between Rochester NY and Honolulu, Hawaii. (Or maybe Anchorage, Alaska is a better example, given where you are from?)

It's a very easy place to get to. Non-stop flights from almost any major airport.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McMikey said:

It's a very easy place to get to. Non-stop flights from almost any major airport.

Interesting... that narrows it down a bit.

I made a poll for people to guess where it will be:

Click Here for Poll

Edited by aqualizard

• halifax locked and unpinned this topic