NHL'94 Forums

Pass Shot vid

IceStorm70

FIrst, thanks for the vid!  I do believe you are the #1 pass shooter.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge. :)

Second, are all those pass shots?  Some of them look like regular shots? At the very least, to my untrained eye, some of them look like they *could* be a regular shot, but I guess you elect to score with a pass?  Is a pass shot just that much better (almost) all the time?

Edited by aqualizard

6 minutes ago, aqualizard said:

FIrst, thanks for the vid!  I do believe you are the #1 pass shooter.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge. :)

Second, are all those pass shots?  Some of them look like regular shots? At the very least, to my untrained eye, some of them look like they *could* be a regular shot, but I guess you elect to score with a pass?  Is a pass shot just that much better (almost) all the time?

All of them are pass shots.  Some of them could be slappers instead but I find the pass shot is a lot quicker with no real tell unlike slappers. 

• 2 weeks later...