NHL'94 Forums

Backhandfloater returning after 10+ Year Hiatus

backhandfloater

Hi, i am not an old friend but i just signed in today. We loved playing NHL94    ...about 20 years ago. We would play an friendly-game any time. We are sitting here in Germany. I would like to know too how to find people to play. Also 2vs2 would be great!

29 minutes ago, IceCow said:

Can anyone help and tell us trying to connect for a game? We never did that before but i installed the game and it works.

This should be a good reference to start - http://www.nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

Please get AIM (www.aim.com) and let us know your screenname.

he's alive! I thought u became one of the latest chicago murder victims u were gone so long :) ......I'd play u but I'm retired but why the fuck didn't u come to toronto for the tournament u could a been the best lol I always said that playing u was great experience because u played with such a unique style ....gg buddy

1 minute ago, kgman said:

he's alive! I thought u became one of the latest chicago murder victims u were gone so long :) ......I'd play u but I'm retired but why the fuck didn't u come to toronto for the tournament u could a been the best lol I always said that playing u was great experience because u played with such a unique style ....gg buddy

I was just chatting it up with Icestorm and he mentioned the tourney in Toronto.  I had no idea it happened until after the fact.  I left Chicago a while back.  Living in Las Vegas now.  I heard there's another tournament here in Las Vegas later this year.  You should come out!  

welcome  back BHF!  One of best dudes in community history.

BHF was a great tutor my first year in the community.  I remember having a discussion with him in my first GDL draft, season 3.  We had back to back picks in first round, like 16/17.  The discussion at the time was Russ or Petr.  He ended up taking Russ first and I got Klima.

HIs SN says it all, fantastic backhand floater that a lot of guys have now turned into the backhanded pass shot.

Backhandfloater!  Great to have you back and we'll see you at the big tourney later this year. 

-Evan

1 hour ago, IceCow said:

hi kingraph,
i got AIM. I think it functioned right and my screenname is "IceCow". It seems to show so anyway.
Can we check if it works?

I believe it was under your e-mail, I've added you, so you should see the group next time you log onto AIM.

Welcome back guy!

I also had 10 years hiatus as I joined on Nov 30, 2005 but didn't start playing till Nov 2015! 

The BIG difference is that I never played in any leagues.  I lived in East Timor you see, and the internet connection was at 56.6 baud.