NHL'94 Forums

Princes vs Paupers Stats & Website

aqualizard

Here is how to submit gamesaves:

1. go to http://nhl94rocks.com/ and login
  2. choose "LEAGUE" from main navigation, to get to the "Princes and Paupers League" page
  3. from dropdown, select HOME and AWAY and upload a gamesave
  4. Boom!  That's it

Enjoy, but keep in mind this is BETA, so report any snags or glitches in this thread!  

Thanks!
Atomic and Aqua

Special thanks to Atomic for putting the new funcitonality in place. :)

The main P&P League page -- http://nhl94rocks.com/tourney.php?tId=1 -- does a lot.

It is where you upload games.  It is also where you see the current Standings, based on total wins.  To see the score for each team, click the grey "+" button and it will expand things.

This page was hobbled together quickly, so it is a work-in-progress.  There is no limit on who can upload games, and what games they upload.  If Coach uploads the same gamesave that I did, both will appear and be part of the Standings.  So beware! (Though it is easy to delete games with the grey "X" button beside each game.)

More to come...

Edited by aqualizard

1 hour ago, smozoma said:

Does the website store the uploaded files? So we can transfer it to nhl94online.com later (keeping league records together / for safekeeping)

Yes they are stored.

(Incidentally, we preferred to use nhl94online.com, but Chaos seems busy -- didn't answer my PMs -- so we jerry-rigged this thing together.)

1 hour ago, smozoma said:

Also... how do I get my password?

I will PM you your password. :)

I sent passwords to FPB and Icestorm, too.  I think others have them already, but if I missed someone, let me know. Thanks. 

Edited by aqualizard
  • Like 1

That is a good point. We will make Standings visible to the public.  (Yes, at the moment you have to login to see them.)  Will add over the weekend hopefully, and put link here. Or early in the work week.

Thanks for suggestion. :)

Edited by aqualizard