Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JackVandal

GDL??

7 posts in this topic

Is there any word on GDL happening again?? I'm willing to help in any way needed to get it up and rolling.

We currently have Plablegs still running thas had filled that void to a degree. We're also currently kicking off the Brutus league that will last at least 2-3 months from now. After that it's summer time when it's quiet anyways. I don't think there are enough people or interest for any large leagues during the summer time.

I'm willing to take part on a possible GDL after the summer, but if classic is coming back in fall, which I hope then perhaps even closer to late fall/early winter. I'm fine if they're run at the same time, just don't prefer them to start at the same time.

Edited by Depch

I've been told repeatedly by all the old time members that tradition,. GDL has to be 24 coaches.  

The last 2 head counts for leagues (both Plabax & mine), show we don't have 24 active Gens coaches to do a season right now.

The last GDL I ran , I had to replace a lot of coaches.

Figure next league to be Survivor or Plabs Season 2 type thing.

GDL was not always 24 coaches. 

Well I would love to see GDL keep going. If interest is the sole obstacle I'll do what I can to rally some tropps

14 minutes ago, JackVandal said:

Well I would love to see GDL keep going. If interest is the sole obstacle I'll do what I can to rally some tropps

The main reason I did Et Tu, Brute instead was because I was told by at least 5-6 vets that GDL is 24 coaches & if not 24, do something else.

Plsblegs is basically GDL w/ less coaches & no penalties , so I went w/ the Blitz rom to add variety.

I'm in for GDL whenever we get going again, happy to help as well.