naples39

NHL 2017 deadline by naples39

On 5/22/2017 at 5:51 PM, naples39 said:

I don't know how to make a ROM with more than 30 teams. Elsewhere on the forums there is talk that slapshot67 and smozoma have a working 32-team ROM.

If I can work with that, Vegas will be in 2018 ROM. If not, I might take out Arizona for Vegas in 2018 ROM.

Blasphemer!!!

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes
Stuff
  • Like 1

Engelby77    0

Take out one of the Canada teams or the islanders . Take out zona smh... !.Vegas and zona will have that desert rivalry. 

Blake    8

I've tried this ROM for a day now, it's great. Have you began working on the NHL 18 ROM?

naples39    40

Yep, I already have a test version of 2018.

31 teams is a bit of a problem. I still haven't seen the 32-team rom, so I don't know if I'll be able to work with it if/when it's available.

If I CAN'T use it, I will release multiple versions of the 2018 rom with and without Vegas. Sorry, someone has to go unless the 32-team rom works!

Edited by naples39

naples39    40

If anyone wants to mess around, here's current version of 2018. Very WIP, so use at your own risk.

Engelby you're not gonna be happy -- this is a 30-team rom with Vegas in the place of 'Zona!

nhl2018-test.bin

3 hours ago, naples39 said:

If anyone wants to mess around, here's current version of 2018. Very WIP, so use at your own risk.

Engelby you're not gonna be happy -- this is a 30-team rom with Vegas in the place of 'Zona!

nhl2018-test.bin

So pumped to try this - thanks again!!!

21 hours ago, naples39 said:

nhl2018-test.bin

Took 'er for a spin last night - had a blast doing so. Plan to play more on the weekend. I hope Kapanen cracks the Leafs roster so he is playable as well.

Thanks!

naples39    40
5 hours ago, highfiveshockey said:

Took 'er for a spin last night - had a blast doing so. Plan to play more on the weekend. I hope Kapanen cracks the Leafs roster so he is playable as well.

Thanks!

There will surely be lots of rookies to add when the time comes in October. Thus far I've only added a few I think--Patrick, Hischier, Chabot.

• Like 1

Brad1981    2

Nice to see the beginning of the 2018 version. I just wanted to mention 1 very minor graphic detail. The Penguins "Pittsburgh" banner color on the main screen is still the 2000s color (beige), but on the pause screen during the game it is the correct (gold) color. Can this be changed to be the gold/black on the main screen? (Instead of beige/black). The logo is good, it's just the banner on the setup screen.

bbb777    0

Messed around with the 2018 file last night. Seems to be a bug in the edit lines section for each team, where the game completely freezes up on me. Anyone else experience that?