NHL'94 Forums

New to NHL 94, though I've played it for a few years.

N64Lain

Hey everyone!  I'm a bit of a Padawan when it comes to NHL 94. I first got into it a couple years ago via emulator (I am looking for a copy for the Sega Genesis. Looking at every retro store in my area for it. lol). My friends and I play it sometimes and it's fun, but I wish to get better. I recently learned how to do a one-timer, I do it by moving around the net and passing to a player, which works 50% of the time. I came here to find some new tips and tricks and maybe even play online with some of you guys. Hope to see you all soon!

4 hours ago, N64Lain said:

Hey everyone!  I'm a bit of a Padawan when it comes to NHL 94. I first got into it a couple years ago via emulator (I am looking for a copy for the Sega Genesis. Looking at every retro store in my area for it. lol). My friends and I play it sometimes and it's fun, but I wish to get better. I recently learned how to do a one-timer, I do it by moving around the net and passing to a player, which works 50% of the time. I came here to find some new tips and tricks and maybe even play online with some of you guys. Hope to see you all soon!

welcome to the site bud!